on Old Glory to visit my September 11th 2001 Memorial Page
The chipmunk picture was made for me over 5 years ago by a good friend (Yak) who I met in chat.
Ok, I can no longer
be found in Yahoo!™ Chat because trolls have made the rooms pretty unbearable lately and most of the few real friends I made that I still count as friends are still around in
Yahoo!™ Messenger(when it works )
or ICQ, although I am now wary of ICQ as it has been taken over by
the most disgusting thing on the internet AOL™
First off: I decided to include the navigation table you see above and to the left in early 2005. It will hopefully help people find their way around the site. It appears on most of the pages on this site, although not all. Some of the pages are here for
hysterical raisins historical reasons, and some are in little sub-sites, those generally won't have a navigation table, although they will have a link back to this page. My site has grown over the years, [in much the same way as weeds do]. The following list is a reasonably detailed explanation of what each page does.
Included in the list below will be the name of the page as it appears in the navigation bar [enclosed in square brackets], followed by an explanation.
- [Tess's Charity Page] My friend Tess set up a charity to promote pet health and welfare so it has its own page.
- [Copying - Pasting] I am [or was] often asked questions about cutting/copying and pasting files in Windows Explorer, so rather than email it, I thought I should include it on this page.
- [Computer Pinouts] I got sick and tired of having to do a Google search for information on computer connector pinouts, so I wrote my own danged page of them.
- [Cleaning Up] A few people needed [for various reasons] to know how to clean up the traces Windows often leaves behind so I wrote a page about that too.
- [Restoring Files] A page on how to restore that file you accidentally deleted. Oops.
- [Pet Med Dosages] A friend of mine had a chart of dosages of common household medications for domestic pets, so I HTMLified™ it and stuck it here too.
- [Feedback] A feedback page lets me get feedback [I really do want to know if this site is useful to anyone, I DO check the email account].
- [Yet More Links] A links page. It's a page. It has links. Lots of sites have them.
- [9/11 Memorial] 9/11/2001... the world changed. Many people set up memorial pages. I was one of them. I swore the page would remain on my site for as long as possible, more or less unchanged. We can't forget.
- [About Me] A page about me... YAY.
- [Site Map] A Sitemap, all the best websites have them. So do a few sites like this. They MAY help if you get lost.
- [Telephone Info] My page of info on telephones was one of the reasons I set this site up in the first place, the information might even be *useful*. There are also links to dozens of other pages from there.
- [Rants] I tend to rant about things I think are wrong, I thought I should write a page explaining myself. It kind of... grew.
- [L.T.U.E] Life, The Universe, Everything.
General stuff... heh
- Until now, there wasn't a lot of information about me on this site, I never got around to it, but now there is, here.
- Since I last updated this page, there have been a lot of changes in my life, not least of which is that Glenda is now my girlfriend, although she claims to be too old to be a girl
- If you think you're are having a really bad day.... ( ~416kB download)
- If you wanted to obtain some new emotes for Yahoo!™ Messenger, you're now a little out of luck. My friend Pegasus of Gold tried to produce emotes, smileys and other addons for messenger, but nobody donated any money despite thousands of downloads, so he sold the rights.
- This page was written in just under 5 minutes (originally, lots more work since then lmao...) Since then, many things have changed in my life, some for the better, some for the worse, my wife left me in 2002, for reasons of her own which I partly understand, (okay, mostly)
- A few years ago, my good friend Margie had her dog, Megan, callously shot and killed. In memory of Megan, along with my former girlfriend, I helped to create a memorial site to her. Please take a moment to view the site and sign the guestbook.
If you want to learn HTML, or even if you know it, but just need to look something up, you could do a lot worse
than to go and take a look at the
NCSA (at UIUC) Beginner's Guide to HTML.
Send me Feedback on this site,
or just drop me a line at
You are visitor number
Counter provided by Digits.com
Last Modified 2006-08-05