Benefitting Needy Furry Critters
Founder: Theresa Tong
Miss Baby Girl, Who unfortunately passed away from cancer
Our mission is to help promote a healthier pet population within the community.
In doing so we hope to educate the community in proper pet care, giving reasons
and visual examples of the importance of altering all pets.
We hope to provide the local animal shelter with much needed general and community
support, by receiving donations and much needed materials such as food, flea
control, blankets, healthcare, space, and other needs that may arise.
We hope to gain community support by recruiting volunteers, as well as individual,
family and corporate sponsorships.
Outline of Intended Actions
(1) Promote healthy animals in the community.
- a). Education
- b). Direct healthcare
- c). Offering vaccination to sheltered animals
- d). Structuring of local shelter to prevent spread of disease.
- e). Developing a spay-neuter program to sheltered animals to help boost the adoption
- f). Providing temporary assistance to needy families with vet care and pet
(2). Special functions
- a). Adopt-a-thon
- b). Pet parade
- c). Animal fashion show
- d). Raffles
- e). Meetings of members and volunteers
- f). Public forums
- g). Booth at sights and sounds of Christmas
- 1. Making monogrammed bandannas and doggie T-shirts.
- 2. Engraved tags
- 3. Pet toys
- 4. Other specialty items
(3). Shelter help
- a). Vet care
- b). Proper nutrition
- c). Treatment room
- d). Isolation ward
- e). Healthy vaccinated animal kennel
- f). Non public temperament assessment and training of sheltered animals.
- g). Low cost puppy classes
- h). Grooming of sheltered animals to promote adoptability
- a). Pet education at schools
- b). Rabies clinics
- c). Individual memberships
- d). Family memberships
- e). Cooperate sponsorships
In closing, we are here to help people help the furry friends of our community on as
many levels as possible.
"Kindness is the only investment that never fails"
Tax exemption pending but will be retro active
to the charities start date so if you require a
reciept for tax purposes, please let me know
Click here to send email to the founder